Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My FiestaWare is finally here!


I have always loved Fiestaware and have some of my grandmother's original dishes. For years, I have been thinking about ordering a set of my own and just kept putting it off. The main thing was that I already had several sets of dishes not including my china and did not want to get rid of any to make room! When we moved from Long Island to California, mysteriously some of our dishes did not arrive in our new house- like about half of them. My theory is that the packer from the moving company now has a nice set of Wedgewood dishes on his table. Anyway, I guess I should thank him since I now have room for this bright & shiny new set of FiestaWare. I love it- I chose all of the colors I liked to mix and match. It looks awesome and I can't wait to set the table with it!
Thanks for looking!
Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments- I love to hear what you think!