Friday, September 13, 2013

Watercolor Postcards- Oahu!



We are off to Oahu, Hawaii for a week!  Our son is stationed there- at Pearl Harbor/Hickam AB.  I like to paint watercolor postcards when I go places, and they are fun and quick.  This time, I also ordered some stamps to go on them with beachy themes from some of my watercolors.  I have not ordered personalized stamps before, but it was easy and they arrived in just a few days.
Looking forward to an awesome week with our sons and their wives!  Aloha!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, can I fit into your suitcase? Have a wonderful time! I'm curious to know more about those stamps! Could you write a post about how to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! I'm going to copy Katherine and try to fit in your other suitcase. All you really need is your swimsuit, right? There should be room for us:) Have a wonderful time and please tell us all about it when you get back. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments- I love to hear what you think!